Unless otherwise specified below in these terms, the following (terms) words or expressions shall have the meaning set forth below:
- “Customer Data” refer to any content, material, data, and information that the Customer or its Authorized Users imports/import into the Cloud Service system or that the Customer or its Authorized Users create/creates from its use and stores in the Cloud Service. Customer Data does not include any Cloud Service component. Customer Data and its derivatives will not include farmB Confidential Information.
- “Subscription Period” refer to the initial Subscription Period and, if any, any Subscription renewal period of the Cloud Service specified in the Order Form.
- “Intellectual Property Rights ” refer to patents of any kind, design rights, utility models or other similar patents rights, copyrights and related rights, trade secrets, know-how or confidentiality rights, trademarks, trade names and trademarks for products or services and all other intangible property rights, whether or not registered, including applications (or rights of application) and registrations in any of the above, in any country, arising under statutory or customary law or under contract and, regardless of their degree of refinement, and whether they exist now or whether they will be submitted, issued, or acquired henceforth.
- “Confidential Information” refer to any information which the Disclosure Party protects against unrestricted disclosure to others which the Disclosure Party or its representatives identify it as confidential, internal and/or proprietary at the time of disclosure, or which should reasonably be regarded as confidential. at the time of disclosure given the nature of the information and the circumstances surrounding their disclosure.
- “Order Form” refer to the at-the-time applicable Cloud Service order document that states or / otherwise how it incorporates these general terms and conditions for farmB Cloud Services.
- “Authorized Reseller” refer to an entity with which farmB has been contracted and farmB has granted the right to resell the Cloud Service.
- “Authorized User” refer to a person to whom the Customer grants access authorization to use the Cloud Service and is an employee, contractor or representative of the Customer, or of the Business Partners of the Customer.
- “Business Partner” refer to an entity that has a transaction relation with the Customer and is required to use the Cloud Service in conjunction with the services offered to it by the Customer.
- “Use Measurement Unit ” refers to the measurement standard for determining the permitted use as well as for calculating the due prices that the Customer has to pay in return for the Cloud Service as defined in the Order Form.
- “Customer” term refers to the entity listed on the Order Form, which is contracted with either farmB or its Authorized Reseller to Subscribe to the Cloud Service.
- “Subscription” refers to the license/right to use the Cloud Service for a certain time period and for a price, in accordance with the current commercial policy of farmB.
- “Cloud Service” refer to any distinct, hosted, supported, and on-demand solution provided by farmB, which the Customer obtains for use either by farmB itself or by its Authorized Resellers, according to the Order Form.
- “Documentation” means the current technical and/or operational documentation of farmB related to the Cloud Service provided to the Customer.
- “farmB” refer to the Private Capital company with the name “farmB Digital Agriculture Private Capital Company” with the distinctive title “farmB P.C.” based in Thessaloniki (47 Doiranis str.), with TIN. 801445479, Tax Office: D ‘Thessalonikis’, No. GEMI 156997406000.